Thursday 5 July 2012

Wishing...For Straight Teeth!

Working in the Dental field for the last 20 years, the last 10 years at Align Orthodontics in  Edmonton and Sherwood Park, you really spend a lot of time looking at smiles! Having had braces when I was 14 (for the first time), it totally changed my life. I had "Bucky the Beaver" teeth all through junior high. At that time, retainers were only worn for a year. Well, at least they were for me. 

My vision of Bucky, the Align employee  


In the last 5 -8 years, I have had visions of "Bucky" coming back to haunt me...my teeth have started to shift. I did not know if I wanted to go through the whole braces thing again. 



One day, at our Align staff development day, we were shown the latest in braces treatment. OMG! Braces behind the teeth!!! Invisible braces in Edmonton? Not Hollywood? No one will ever see them? Now this...interests me. Our discussions carried on introducing us to Incognito, Hidden Braces. All I could think about is my wish for straight teeth could once again be a reality.

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u up with information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    Edmonton Dentist near me

    ReplyDelete